Saturday, March 10, 2012

3 Months Old!

Baby girl is 3 months old (yesterday)!! I know I said this a thousand times with Connor and I say it about every other day with Mya, but I just cannot believe how fast time goes. It seems like when you bring them home from the hospital and you're trying to adjust to having this tiny new person in the house, time seems to go so slow. It seems like they'll never be 6 weeks old. Then, you blink your eyes and they are 3 months old. Goodness!

I started with a mommy forum when Connor was around 3-4 months old and saw all kinds of babies with "month" stickers. I decided it was too late to start with him but I promised myself I would do it with the next baby. Well, I am keeping that promise. We got her this adorable elephant before she was born (elephants have a sentimental meaning for her, I'll explain one of these days) and decided to use the chair and the elephant for every "month" picture. She's is already catching up to that elephant! ;)



Let's do some fun facts for her turning 3 months!

Likes:
  • Her Seahorse
  • Laying on her back while you talk to her
  • Baths - however, she despises getting out. It doesn't matter how quick I try to get her wrapped up.
  • Car rides
  • Her silly brother
Fun Facts:
  • She has a very love/hate relationship with her binky. Half the time when you give it to her, she will get quiet and fall asleep. The other half of the time, she gets furious and starts shaking her head.
  • She is still not a consistent sleeper any time during the day/night. Her longest sleep stretches at night are 4-5 hours but that is rare and when she does it, its in the beginning of the night when I'm still awake anyway. Stinker! ;)
  • She loves to be bounced just like Connor did when he was a baby.
  • She is still wearing newborn clothes. They are starting to get a little snug but she SWIMS in the 3 month size. I hate the in between stages.
  • She is in size 1 diapers right now. We just switched so I'm thinking she'll be in them for a while.
  • Still just formula right now. Connor's doctor had us start him on oatmeal at 3 months but she still just seems so little. I don't think she's ready for solids. We are going to wait until 4 months this time around.



She is absolutely gorgeous! I love experiencing having a girl and I love being able to use some of the ideas I found out about when Connor was a little bit older!




1 comment: