Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Photo Session (3 yrs/7 mos)

I was originally going to do this session when Connor turned 3 and when Mya turned 6 months old (1 day apart) but I really wanted her to be sitting so I could do a few of them together.  Mya was still so unsteady, I just decided to wait until she was doing it without any problems which ended up being 7 months. Meh, whatever.

I planned to do all of theirs together outside but that ended up being a total bust. Mya didn't like the grass (it is crazy dry here and the grass is like straw) and Connor could not stop talking about the playground. So then I was looking in the storage shed for...something, I can't remember what...and I found a package I had ordered a few months ago. It was suspenders for Connor. I had planned to use them for his session and completely forgot about them. So I got him dressed in his little outfit - just wanted to throw it out there that his pants were from last fall and at least 2 inches too short - and snapped a few photos. Once I saw them in camera, I fell. in. love. So I decided to put a black romper on Mya with a shabby headband that I made a few months ago and went with a whole vintage set. Loved everything about it. :)

Photobucket
This completely sums up their personalities. Mya is Little Miss Sassy Pants full of attitude and Connor is a little wild child who can never sit still. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I did a couple separate sets of Mya...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then a few more from the outdoor session of my handsome 3 year old big kid. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment