Saturday, April 21, 2012

4 Months Old!

This post is actually crazy late but these pictures are from the day she turned 4 months (the 9th). We left for our cruise on the 11th, got home on the 18th, and I have been too lazy since then. ;) The cruise was a ton of fun by the way (Caribbean stopping in Grand Turk, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and Half Moon Cay, Bahamas) but I am SO bummed I didn't take my good camera. I was afraid to check it at the airport and our carry-ons were just too full. Plus, I was worried about taking it on the beach and at ports. Now I am totally kicking myself for not making sure to pack it. ::Sigh:: Maybe next time?

Anyway, back to Mya. 4 months already? It seems like she should still be a newborn. I know it all FLEW by with Connor but I feel like it moving even faster with her.

Photobucket

Her 4 month appointment isn't until the 26th so I don't have stats yet but she is definitely chunking up. I'm just not sure how! She is such a terrible eater! She does 5 oz bottles but she only finishes them about 70% of the time. The rest of the time she'll take 2 oz here and 2 oz there. She is still not on ANY type of schedule...AT ALL. She isn't consistent with eating or sleeping. By this time, Connor was on an extremely regular schedule (which he mainly did on his own) and it was amazing! I just don't know how to push it with her if she's not ready. I plan to talk to her pedi next week and see what he suggests...

Photobucket

4 Month Facts:
Wearing mostly size 3 months
Still in a size 1 diaper
5 oz bottles
We have started oatmeal with a little bit of mixed in fruit.
Still very little interest in the pacifier
No regular routine
Up 2-3 times at night and she only goes back to sleep if she eats (usually only 1 5 oz bottle throughout the night, she just takes a little at a time)
VERY smiley! Especially when you tell her how pretty she is. :)
She has started to become a little clingy. She doesn't like to be held by anyone she doesn't know.
Connor still absolutely ADORES her. <3
She is cooing and giggling.
She rolls back to belly and belly to back but she is better with back to belly (should be the other way around? ;)
She was really good about playing on her play mat before we left for vacation but since we came back, she has been a little clinglier and wants to be held all the time.
She is JUST starting to put herself to sleep once in a while.

Photobucket
I know she is a total drool bucket here but she has been doing the raspberry spitting so there is almost always drool/slobber on her face. Is it weird that I find it cute?!

Pretty much, she is a tiny, chubby, ball of adorableness and I feel like squeezing her all day long. ;)


2 comments: