Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Almost Party Time!

I cannot believe Connor is just weeks away from being 3.  I know it's been said by every mother everywhere in the world, but it still amazes me at how fast times flies when you have kids.

Anyway, about the party. I am so excited this year!  We are doing a circus theme and I'm going all out (not sure why though...3 isn't exactly a milestone birthday, but whatever). We are renting a popcorn machine, hot dog roaster, and a nacho machine for food (plus I think we'll order some sandwiches and do a few salads). Instead of goody bags, I decided to do a candy buffet this year where kids (and adults ;) can fill a popcorn box with candy. I decided to do cupcakes and cookies instead of cake as well.  Cake is such a hassle! Then we are going to have a bounce house for the bigger kids and a ball pit for the babies.  I think most of the kids are still a little young for games so we just going to do the bouncy house ad ball pit. I'm pretty excited though and I can't wait to share pictures!

I'm super excited about his invites too. Especially since I made them myself. ;) I found one I like on Etsy but I didn't want to pay for them, so I made my own version and I am pretty happy with how they turned out.

Photobucket
How cute is that picture by the way?! He is looking SO much like a little boy these days. It's heartbreaking, but I love it. :)

1 comment: